Hello lovelies! Sorry for the lack of updates lately. No, I’m not really busy, I just don’t feel the creativity these past few weeks. Plus, I’m always at home, so no outfit posts. I need hugs! Leave a comment and show me some lovin’!
A few updates on my life, just in case someone is actually interested:
1. Lola’s closet is still under construction. Yes, I’m very lazy. I’m still trying to figure out how to accommodate international buyers. Which reminds me, are there any people around here who are interested in buying stuff from me that are not from the Philippines?
2. Add me up on Facebook and Twitter!! I’m always online and would love to hear from you! Also, I’m addicted to numerous facebook games. Ha!
3. I’m trying my hand on a new style of drawing and painting with watercolours. I just bought my sketch moleskine and is very excited to do my first painting on it!
4. Speaking of moleskines, Avalon.ph is currently having their 2009 blog hopping moleskine giveaways. If you’re from the Philippines, please read the details here.
By the way, I won the moleskine for the first week raffle! Weee!
5. I’m currently obsessing on Ugly Betty. I know Betty is supposed to be the unfashionable one, but I kinda like some of her outfits. Don’t judge me! Haha! Oh, I also love Marc because he reminds me of my lack of a gay best friend. If anyone is interested, please send your resumes to my email!
That’s it! I leave you with this drawing I did a few weeks ago and a promise to do an outfit post soon!
Waking up on the wrong side of the bed is not a good way to start the day. And so I decided to take pictures of some of the things that I love just to remind me of reasons to smile. Nothing beats seeing random pretty things while singing to a random feel-good song.
Click here to listen to the acoustic version of Maps by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
The print on this vintage skirt is just pure love. Paired with opaque stockings, which I am every fond of these past few weeks, and my Diana+. Looks like I’m ready to take pictures on this lazy Monday afternoon!
Got this bag on sale at my favorite thrift shop! What a wonderful steal.
I literally am living in these shoes! The matryoshka is a gift from a friend from Russia.
I have this sickness of buying random small stuff. I think most of my money goes here. Not a good investment, but it makes me smile seeing them sitting around in my room.
Curling up on my bed while reading a good book and sipping a hot cup of black tea is just the perfect way to spend my lazy afternoon.
These are just some things that makes me happy. How about you? What makes you happy?
If you are still wondering about this post (props for that), here’s the story: I RESIGNED and is currently enjoying the life of a bum. I think this is one of the best things that I ever did in a long time and I feel really stupid for not doing this sooner. Really, the stress was killing my creativity and my skin was blah. Needless to say, I was on the verge of being unfabulous! (insert canned laughter here)
I have been busy with a lot of sewing and have started a few projects. I really wish to finish the prototypes as soon as I can, so wish me luck!
I haven’t been out that much lately, so when I have the chance, I really do try to dress up because I have so many clothes that I haven’t worn! *gah*
*Was trying the fierce look on the second photo. It fails!*
This is what I wore when I had lunch with a former officemate the other day. It rained in the morning and thought that it was the perfect opportunity to wear my new opaque stockings! Loving it! I thought I would never see myself wearing stockings, but look at me proudly rocking it!
Random thought: I’m currently watching ANTM cycle 12 and I loooooove Celia! Her personal style rocks!!!
Blazer Zara | Blue plaid skirt worn as dress thrifted | Oversized grey v-neck shirt Old Navy | Brown braided leather belt People are People | Black opaque tights Darlington | Black patent wedges Charles & Keith | Leather rose pin Girl Shoppe | Striped cotton headband Girl Shoppe
A lot of things has been happening inside of my head lately and I really think I need to take a breather or a change of scenery… or maybe just plain change! I don’t really have any concrete plans for the future but I guess when you’re not happy with what you’re doing, it’s time to move on.
Let’s see what happens. I’ll keep you guys posted.
No silly, I’m not closing this blog! Haha. I just started.
Tuxedo polo with pleated bib thrifted | Black Tafetta skirt made by me | Black platform wedges Charles and Keith | Woven fedora Rebel Yell | Faux pearls bazaar | Wayfarers sidewalk vendor | Woven leather belt People are People